PURPOSE OF ROLE
The AML Trainer will be responsible for training active Italy CMT Agents in person. This will include training on Anti-Money Laundering, Policies & Procedures, Agent Ethical Code of Conduct, as well as conduct Agent Compliance Program Reviews. This is a temporary position (average 3 or 4 months) with the possibility of permanent contract.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Agent Compliance Program Reviews
- Agent AML/ Terrorist Financing Training
- CMT Policies & Procedures
- Agent Ethical Code of Conduct
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Must have a minimum 1 to 2 years experience in a training position, sales/marketing, or in a regulatory, compliance (AML/AT), preferred experience in Money Transfer.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills with ability to convey understanding.
- Strong planning and organization skills and teamwork attitude.
- Must be Proficient in English, Italian, Chinese optional.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with diverse individuals and positions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Windows XP; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Projects.
- Flexible work schedule and travel schedule. Candidate must have his/her own car.
- Region may change or grow as the company expands.