Alliance for recruitment in breve
- Finanza - Credito - Assicurazioni - Legale - Fisco. finanza e amministrazione
- Tutte le Offerte di quest'Azienda
- Leggi Profilo Aziendale
Alliance for Recruitment is a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our consultants have come together to establish a recruitment alliance that allows us to find top talent in the most time and cost efficient manner.
Riepilogo Offerta (codice 510315537)
- Data: 25-10-13
- Località: BOLOGNA MILANO NAPOLI PADOVA PALERMO ROMA
- Area Funzionale: Finanza/Banca/Auditing/Controller
- Retribuzione: 30000
- Altre Info:
- Tipologia: Offerta di lavoro
- N.Posti: 10
- Contratto: Assunzione a tempo indeterminato
- Orario: non specificato
- Settore: Finanza - Credito - Assicurazioni - Legale - Fisco. finanza e amministrazione
compliance officer (field based) - permanent or 4 months contract - various locations: dettaglio
COMPLIANCE OFFICER (Field based) - permanent or 4 months contract - various locations
With a 160-year history of connecting people when it matters most, Western Union continues to shape the world in which we live.
Western Union offers one of the easiest ways for families and friends to send money and stay connected almost anywhere in the world. It all comes down to the relationships we've established over many years. We take pride in being close to our consumers. Together with our Agents, we speak our consumers' languages and live in our consumers' neighbourhoods. And we share our consumers' cultures. We are a significant part of each other's lives.
As a result, our Agents and employees are more like ambassadors. They are ambassadors of trust. Ambassadors of responsibility. And ambassadors of hope. They are the living, breathing manifestation of who we are as a company and everything we stand for: Integrity. Partnership. Opportunity. Passion. Teamwork.
We are currently looking for Compliance Officers (Field based) for permanent or 4 months contracts in
Bologna, Rome, Naples, Palermo, Milan, Padova and Cosenza.
Permanent roles are available in: Bologna, Rome, Naples, Palermo.
4 months contract roles are available in: Milan, Bologna, Rome, Naples, Padova, Cosenza.
Provide AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Compliance support to Western Union agents and its affiliates to build programs that comply with Western Union's policies & procedures, local regulations, and any other anti-money laundering laws (AML) and Combat Terrorist Financing (CTF) laws as they apply to Money Services Businesses. You would be travelling within your assigned region visiting multiple Agents (that provide Western Union services to their customers) ensuring newest compliance requirements are met.
N.B. The 4 month full-time work contract can be possibly extended depending on personal performance and overall project status.
- Conducts on-site inspections of POS Independent locations as part of the Western Union Agent Oversight Programme.
- Supports agents' efforts to comply with company policies and procedures as they relate to anti-money laundering.
- Provide training and resource support to the agent network and agent location staff if required
- Evaluate, train and test internal controls and anti-money laundering compliance programs for agents through transaction analyses, compliance reviews and training sessions.
- Report suspicious activity, money laundering and fraud and deal with law enforcement
- Provide assistance to local AML team management in the development of overall goals and initiatives
- Follow up on remediation required at agent locations to ensure cases are completed and closed
- Engage with other Western Union departments as required
- Proven ability to work with limited supervision required for this role and the person must have experience of delivering on own initiative.
- The ideal candidate will have a business related degree and profound experience in one or more of the following areas:
o General compliance or audit and/or risk based compliance
o AML regulations
o Account/relationship management/sales
o Field based experience with daily interaction will small/medium businesses
- Ability to travel, up to 70% of the time, depending upon work location and area assigned
- Driver's license - full clean driver's license is required as you'll be using it every day (company car will be provided)
- Fluent English written and spoken required
- Fluency in another European or widely used language an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to train and impart AML material to non-financial counterparts
- Proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess and form decisions for approval and subsequent escalation, as appropriate
- Proven ability to plan and work on your own initiative and to work to deadlines
- Proven ability to analyze, utilize industry standards and employ sound judgment to draw conclusions regarding the status of an agent's compliance program
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and word.
As an important part of Western Union you will:
- Be eligible to bonus and performance incentive programs
- Be involved in our global employees' recognition program
- Get significant opportunity for professional growth within one of the most successful, multicultural, global and dynamic organizations in the world
- Be provided with company's car and mobile phone
If you are interested, please send your CV in English
We advise you not to wait until the deadline of the advertisement as we're already interviewing.
Also if you know someone who would be interested, please share this openly as we have a couple of vacancies.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
L'annuncio per COMPLIANCE OFFICER (Field based) - permanent or 4 months contract - various locations Alliance for recruitment NON E' PIU' ATTIVO
QUINDI, NON PUOI RISPONDERE A QUESTO ANNUNCIO
in alternativa registrati per ricevere subito via email offerte di lavoro simili a COMPLIANCE OFFICER (Field based) - permanent or 4 months contract - various locations a BOLOGNA MILANO NAPOLI PADOVA PALERMO ROMA